|Size (L x W x H)||14.5 cm x 9 cm x 14.5 cm|
1. Use mesh 100 mesh/inch or lower to screen ink.
2. Use Cut shape (U shape) squeegee to screen print.
3. After screen print DST Transfer Film, DST Adhesive powder should be sprinkled on the chemical prior to drying.
4. Leave the chemical to dry in room temperature for 10-15 minutes or use heat gun with medium heat ONLY dry the liquid adhesive but not the adhesive powder.
5. Use heat transfer machineat 120C' 10-12 seconds to cure the adhesive powder with teflon sheet covered. Hot peel is recommended after the press.
6. Flip the printed side down on your garment and transfer at 140C' 10-12 seconds.
Only DST related product work in synchronisation with each others.